Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Interstractive Day!

Ok, that's not a real holiday, but it is the first entry for this idea I've had for a long time. I mean, I email all my friends about cool stuff online, about marketing ideas I love, about business models or strategies... shouldn't I share my enthusiasm with the world? Well, maybe not, but I am, so there.

Just a few words on the title, "interstractive" is the not-so-creative merging of two words near and dear to me, "interactive" and "strategy." I wanted to incorporate "marketing" in there somewhere, but hey, you gotta draw the line somewhere.

If nothing else, at the end of this I can read MY thoughts and hopefully see how I've evolved as a interactive marketing strategist and as a person. So, have a Happy Interstractive Day! Hopefully this is just the first of many to come.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Hurray! Traditions for this day include drinking and wearing turquoise. Let the good times roll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home