Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Eye Wonder Why

Keeping on top of online marketing trends means going on a lot of sites that talk about such things. The ads that consistently impress me on these sites are the EyeWonder self-promotion ads, like this one. They are so good to me because they utilize EyeWonder's "instant play video" technology better than anyone else I've seen (which is probably why they did it -- frustrated with their clients not utilizing their technology to its potential, they decided to do it themselves). They not only load extremely quickly and self-play, intriguing users to look at them and play them, they also offer videos in addition to the first one to play with.

What keeps me wondering is why they haven't been touted a little bit more for their effective use of their product in their ads. Such a slam dunk, in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home